Here you find a small selection of introductory talks concerning srEDM. More presentations - including talks on various specific subtopics are available from the JEDI collaboration web site.
- Charged Particles Electric Dipole Moment Searches in Storage Rings
Presentation by P. Lenisa, Cracow, June 2016
- Precision Experiments: Search for Static Electric Dipol Moments
Presentation by J. Pretz, Mainz, April 2017
- EDM Activities at Forschungszentrum Jülich
Presentation by H. Ströher, CERN, January 2017
- COSY Prepares the First Measurement of the Deuteron Electric Dipole Moment
P. Lenisa, F. Rathmann, Nuclear Physics News, Vol. 27, No. 3, 2017
- Elektrische Dipolmomente gesucht
K. Kirch, J. Pretz, A. Wirzba, Physik Journal 16 (2017) Nr. 11
Interview with Prof. Dr. Hans Ströher on his ERC Advanced Grants
Prof. Hans Ströher, director at Jülich’s Nuclear Physics Institute (IKP), was awarded two subsequent Advanced Grants by the European Research Council (ERC) in 2010 and 2016. The ERC is thus funding Ströher’s research into finding the electric dipole moments (EDMs) of the elementary building blocks of matter – and therefore the very foundation of our universe’s existence. The funding amounts to about € 2.4 million over the next five years. Around 2,000 researchers had applied for an Advanced Grant from the ERC.
Video duration: 04 min 25 sec (Watch on YouTube)